Tuesday 10 March 2009

1st Workshop attempt

Afternoon all,

Sorry today's post is a bit late but as it is Zack's day off from pre-school I decided to take him into town for a play at a place called Jungle Jim's, It is a massive ball pit/soft play area. He had a fantastic time and is thoroughly exhausted now !! and I got to read most of a newspaper too which really is a rare occurrence these days !!!

Anyway onto the card and Bookmark which we made at my practice workshop, which I coerced my girlfriends into coming to, on Saturday !!
Although they did all say that they had had a lovely time.
I kept it very simple as some are crafters but 2 were definitely not before they came... but may be tempted now ??!
For the card I used my lovely A Rose is a Rose set as the double stamping technique is v. impressive, yet surprisingly easy, especially with the handy Stamp-a-ma-jig and some more bookmarks the same as last week. Some of the girls used Creamy caramel card stock and did beer jugs instead of cocktails (from the cheers to you set ) to make bookmarks for the men in their lives.
Rubbish but I forgot to take pictures when they were all here, note for next time- leave camera somewhere you can see it to remind you to take a photo !!
All SU! goodies were used and are available to buy through lil' ole me !! and I can ship to anywhere in the country !!
E-mail is in side bar if you want to contact me with any questions or to arrange a party (although that may have to live somewhere close for that , lol).
Thanks for looking,
hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. wowww Sarah-jane,what a beautiful creations.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sounds like you have friends like mine, who can't understand the fascination with papercraft. Sad, they are the ones missing out! Hopefully you will have converted them, I have been trying with mine without success!!
    Projects are great, have tried the bookmarks recently myself, neat little idea! Glad you had a good time, have you got any more booked? I have had 2 workshops so far, another one booked for later this month.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SJ, the projects look fab, hope your friends are coming round to the idea of crafting!!!! Speak soon, JUles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I do love this rose set. The card is so elegant Sarah-Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...