Friday 20 March 2009

A Card and Card Classes !!!

Morning all,
Two things to talk about this morning, first off here is a simple little card I have made which was an order from my friend. I used my fave set again- 'Loads of Love' and Paper pieced the truck with Choc Chip DP. I used Bashful Blue card stock for the background and stamped with the polka dot background stamp in versamark ink, Choc chip grosgrain ribbon, rest from stash.

Onto my exciting news !!!!!
I am going to be doing card making workshops at my house !!!
(I live in Didben Purlieu which is the Waterside/ Edge of the New Forest area of Southampton, If you are close I would love to see you.)
The first class will be held on Saturday 25th April at 1pm,
For my first class we will be making a set of 3.5"x3.5" note cards, to go in a little box.
The cost for this class will be just £8 and includes all materials and refreshments !
Please contact me on neil.ray@sky.com for further information, I would love to see you here.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love that set too & it's on my (long) wishlist!

    All the best

    Jan x (a fellow, but newbie SU Demo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combo. Hope your class goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awards on my blog for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww Sarah-Jane,what a beautiful card.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining my Blogcandy. Whish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, so lovely too! Wish I could make it to one of your workshops :( x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah-Jane. Have you used those cutters yet ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...