Monday 25 May 2009

Love this weather !!

Evening all,

Sorry I haven't posted much this last few days but it's just been so busy and the weather so lovely!! I LOVE the summer! ;0) I hope all is well with you all. Well I had my class on Saturday and it went very well, now booking for next months summer class, see side bar for details. Here is what we made this month, all ready for Fathers Day...


I also have made a couple more of the flower pot cards and I thought I would share these with you. These were both made using the Simply Scrappin' Kit 'Love Stories'.

**Update on Paper Share and Ribbon & Hodgepodge share still some places left, email me for details or click on one of the links**


Well, we went to the beach yesterday, it was so clear and sunny, and we had a lovely relaxing time with a picnic whilst the kids played football and on their scooters!

Then today was quite busy in comparison! We went to the forest this morning for a little stroll through the woods and did some (much needed) gardening when we came home. I love it when the kids are off as there is no pressure on them and we just get to enjoy being a family together, my three even get on well when they only have each other to play with (oops, I hope I haven't jinxed it now! lol!)

Hope you all have a lovely week in the sun (fingers crossed!) and don't forget to enjoy your kids, they grow up way too fast!! ;0)

Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. what great projects!!! love the dad set!!! wonderful!!! Those flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creations Sarah-Jane,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic Sarah-Jane, I must have a go!

    Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - love them all, but those flowerpots are just fantastic

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these style cards. Yours look so pretty and I love that you have used the flowers from the scrappin kit. Hope you are enjoying the break x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...