Wednesday 13 May 2009

Mojo for Nans Sister!

Hello all,
Thanks for all your encouraging comments you left yesterday, I can't honestly say my mojo is back... but I did manage to make this card for my nan to give to her sister next week! Now, I don't often get to make cards for my nan to give, just to send to her, as she lives in Birmingham (and we live in Southampton!) but, she is down for a week staying with Mum. I didn't go and see her yesterday though as Josh was poorly, he is better today but not at school as he had a very restless night with the temperature, lots of mumbling in his sleep :( poor love. Back to school tomorrow though me thinks, anyway onto the card :)



I used the following (all SU!) Sweet always papers, Regal rose cs, A Rose is a Rose stamped in regal Rose and Rose red, Regal rose ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, scallop edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter on roses. Other: nesties and computer generated sentiment.
I used this weeks Mojo sketch for the layout on this card and I am happy with the final card, Got a list of about 5 more to do this week so that should get the old creative juices flowing!
Here it is at a jaunty angle so you can see the layers and (not really well) the glitter!
Have a good day, must dash just realised the time , got to take Zack to school !
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. That is stunning,
    so beautiful,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, I love the colours. The layout is fab too, might have to give this one a go! Give it a few days and your mojo will come back!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of labels. Great job on the Mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...