Monday 22 June 2009

Saturday sneek peek

Morning all,
Lovely to see the sun back today, we had a lovely time yesterday with Peppa Pig, I hope all the dads out there enjoyed their day too ;0)
Today I have another sneaky peek at one of the cards we will be making at Saturdays Summer Fun class. There are only a couple of places left now so if you are interested in coming please get in touch ASAP, details in the side bar.

I have used certainly celery card to make today's Ice lolly card and I think it is absolutely darling! I love it and thing it would be great for a kids birthday or even as party invitations!
Also used were the fab Tart and Tangy stamps which, by the way, are a fantastic value stamp set! certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, sentiment from the Crazy for cupcake set. Scallop circle & 1+1/4 & 1+3/8 circle punches.
Here are a couple of close ups
The ribbon keeps the card closed and I have also added the same image inside.
I have another little something to show you today too, My friend Elaine LOVES chocolate raisins and when I saw these I just had to buy them for her but instead of just giving them to her I wanted to make a small box to put them in, This is what I came up with...

I have used tempting turquoise card with one of the level 1 hostess stamps, from the set "A Little Bit of Happiness" available to earn for FREE if you hold a workshop, contact me for further information. I coloured it in using the brill blender pens and my markers and as the images are small you don't flood them like you would when using a water brush. I matted onto Pixie Pink card and added some card candy across the bottom to finish.
That's all for today, we are going to Zacks new school today for an hour this afternoon, he is very excited! I hope you all have a lovey rest of the day.
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW LOVE your projects...that card is sooo cool LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the ice lolly card, how fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...