Sunday 27 September 2009

A Card, A Reminder and New Catty Details :0)

Morning all,
Well it's a really lovely day here but I do have a card to share with you before we go into the garden and get on with some much needed to be done jobs!
I used a Kraft base and lovely Rose Red DSP for this card,
Images are from All in the Family Accessories set stamped in Rose Red and Pale Plum, I added a bit of colour from the ink pad with a blender pen and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with the NEW 2 way glue pen (available on Friday from the NEW catty!)
Circles are in matching card, Sentiment on front is from Sincere Salutations,
I even decorated the inside :0)
Here is the side view, not sure if you can tell but I only used dimensionals for the middle circle so it would stand out the most.
-------------------------------
Now for the Reminder! As you probably know the new Catalogue is out on Thursday, so that means that the Last Chance list is finishing on Wednesday! If there is anything you need from the list then please let me know asap as after Wednesday night that will be it, gone forever :0(
-------------------------------
Now, if you also need (and trust me, you do!) a new catalogue then it will be available to you from Thursday. If you would like to be one of the first people to get your sticky mitts on one then I can send it to you from Wednesday and hopefully it will be with you (Royal Mail allowing) on Thursday!! How exciting, I have such a long wish list already, it is truly fab ;0)
The cost will be just £3.50 + £1 p+p. email me for details sarah-janerae@sky.com
Well, that's all folks!
Hope you have a lovely rest of the weekend and hope you will pop back tomorrow for another little card I have to share with you,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the card honey, only a few more days to go cant wait to be able to order some of those punches adn ribbons, Hope you had a good weekend, Take care Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah Jane :O) Can't wait till the 1st, I'll be there phone in hand ready to place my order - can't wait ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...