Friday 23 October 2009

Join Stampin' Up with Me !!

Hello to you all today,
Do you love SU? Have you ever considered becoming a SU! demo?
Well, now is a fantastic time to join! not only for the business opportunity (which is as large or as small as you choose) not only for the discount (and who doesn't love discount?) but also because SU! have a fab special offer on for a limited time (until 13th November) which gives you a wonderful 10% discount on the already brilliant value starter kit.
In the kit you will receive over £240 worth of products for the amazing price of just £125!!!

AND I will also add my own special offer to this by offering you a FREE stamp set of your choice up to the value of £25! {This part of the offer is from me and not SU! } if you sign with me.
WOW! How's that for an offer??
HERE is the link with more details of what you will receive in your kit.
If you would like more details or just a chat about anything please email me
Hope to hear from you soon , have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...