Monday 2 November 2009

Another Invite

Good morning to you,
I hope you all had a fab Halloween on Saturday? we had a lovely evening a bit of trick or treating and lots of decorating :0) great fun. Now I do warn you I have lots of photos for you today...
First up here is the other sample I made for my friend to see as she liked this colour combo which you may remember from my open day a few weeks ago,

She went for the other one as it is her mums favourite colour.
For this one I used the fab new eyelet border punch along the outside edge and stamped with versamark and clear embossing powder to give it some extra texture.
I used a colour combination of Rose Red and Old Olive with Baroque Motifs stamp set.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next up are a few pictures of my 3 (and Neil!) with their pumpkins which we carved on Friday,



Zoe, Josh,
and Zack,

all together :0)

And finally here is the front of the house as promised...

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by and have a good one,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment over at my place, I love the colour combo on the card too - it looks great and what fantastic pumpkins - looks like you had loads of fun.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah what brilliant pics, don't you just love that cobweb stuff - it looks amazing (trouble is it catches on everything lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - forgot to say the invites are super swish - love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos SJ, I am making a guess that Josh's pumpkin is Spongebob!!!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah-Jane, love your Hallowe'en pics! Your house looks great! Love the colour combo on your invite too!

    Love Kate x

    ps Enjoy Convention!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...