Monday 14 December 2009

HO! HO! HO!

Meeerrrrry Christmas!
Well, not quite, but hey I do have some more Christmas cards to share with you today :0)

I have made a few designs with this fan on as I think it is lovely, and it doesn't use up too much DSP!! this one also has some yummy wide striped Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, mmmm! charm is from my stash from last year,

And this one has a lovely felt snowflake with a snowflake brad on the corner. Now this felt one was off of a top one of the kids had for Christmas last year, (I think it was from Marks?? but don't quote me on that!)
I hope you like,
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and yes we did have those snowflakes on our kids clothes last year. I also kept some for my stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane,i love your imagees and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...