Monday 25 January 2010

Darling Dots Birthday

Hello everyone,
I have had a really quiet day today, so this post is a bit late really, but I did want to share with you the card I made for a friend's daughters birthday which was was last week. I am afraid the photos are not great as the light was fading fast and of course I left it 'till the last minute to finish making it, even though I had the idea for a good week or so before....
Anyways, Stamps used were Darling Dots (cute don't you think?) FREE if you spend over £150 or maybe if you live near me you could host a workshop and earn them?? email me for more info.
The colours used are Real Red and Night of Navy with a bit of Choc Chip thrown in there to ground it a little, DSP is retired from the last catty hostess gifts,
Sentiment from FREE Sale-a-Bration set Happy Moments (spend over £45 to qualify) punched out with the word window punch,
Arty angle, {dodgy colour!!}
Well, that's all for today, I have a set of 4 cards for you tomorrow which I made after seeing one of Zoe's rubbers! colour inspiration doesn't happen to me very often so I am quite pleased with the result!
Bye for now, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi hun. Thanks for telling me about Kraft. I will take you up on that!

    Lovely card, that ladybird is so cute!

    My next mission is to use those trendy trees! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW SJ I LOVE this design, what a great layout!!!! Great colors too WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card SJ! striking colours :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Sarah Jane, that set looks great, far better than in the catalogue! lol

    I discovered a set today I didnt realise existed, how many time shad I looked throiugh those pages LOL

    Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the way you've used the stamps - fab idea!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...