Monday 15 March 2010

Mothers day for nan and Nanny Mc Phee!

Hello,
Welcome to another week! where did the last one go?? did you all have a great Mothers Day? we managed to get most of the shed built on Saturday then had both mums round yesterday for lunch and catching up, lovely but I can't beleive it's the working week again already!!!
But here as promised, if a little later than planned ;0) is the card I made for my mum to send to nan for mothers day, I used the gorgeous Greenhouse Garden stamp set teamed with Tea and Crumpets papers
Regal Rose ribbon to match the flowers,
and a couple of little ones inside too.
Last of all for today is a quick piccie of our Zo, she lost her 2nd front tooth months ago and calls herself Nanny Mc Phee!! finally though the other one is starting to come through, so I took a photo to remember her Nanny face ;0)


LOL!!
Hope this puts a smile on your face this week too, it always cheers me up when she does it, bless her x
Thanks for dropping by and I will try really hard to be a better blogger this week,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...