Thursday 15 April 2010

Mini Pop-Up Card

Good morning to you,
I have another of the makes for Saturday to share with you today, It was based on one of the cards in the actual mini catalogue but when I go back and look it is quite different! funny how you remember things isn't it? If you would like to see the inspiration drop me an email and I will post one out to you today ;-)
Anyway, back to the card, I have used the new mini heart punch, great new design these new punches are too, nice and small for storage, (mini p,6)
DS Paper is Sweet Pea, (LOVE it, and yes, you do need some!! 48 sheets of double sided yumminess) (mini p,13)
mini pop up is made using a scalloped square (IB&C p,89) of punched paper,
"4 U" and crown are from Tiny Tags (mini p,15), White gel pen ( IB&C p,91) spotted down the scalloped border (IB&C p,89),
Card used was Kraft, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink (IB&C p,72, 73 & 80)
Well, that's it for today, I hope you like,
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice card, love the mini pop up what a fab idea.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea is that pretty mini-pop-up. Another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...