Thursday 20 May 2010

New Colours Share is Here!

**STICKY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS**
Hello,
Just a quick post to let you know that I received a parcel today! I have counted and cut and rolled and stroked the yummy new ribbon, card and paper all ready for you ;-)
Not the best picture, I admit, but I took it late Thursday night, I just wanted to show you what you can get in this share. The cost is just £12.95 including post, more details on the contents on THIS post. If you "need" a share then please email me on
I have just 3 shares left.
My friend came today and she had a share, she loved these new colours. I am afraid this piccie doesn't do them justice. I will have some samples using these yummy new colours to share with you soon.
Hugs, S.J. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...