Wednesday 28 July 2010

Happy Birthday Elaine

Hello,
The other day was my dear friend Elaine's birthday, now as with most of my friends we often (but not often enough) enjoy a cuppa and a chat so I went with the cuppa theme using my new favourite set All for Friends, LOVE it! and it's a free one too! email me for details :-)
Anyway, here we go....
Colours used were Soft Suede (new colour) and Pretty in Pink,
I used the level 3 set Queue Up to make the background and then coloured some of the mugs using the Versamark pen, so handy,
I ruffled the spotty ribbon using dst,
and I coloured the mugs in the circle using ink pads and a blender pen, I actually decided to colour and cut out another layer of cups this morning before sending it to her, it just lifted it a bit more I think. I also for some reason didn't photograph the inside which I had also decorated, not sure why?? but it did match ;-)
For one of her gifts I got her a bracelet so decided to make a small pizza box to put it in, it was about 3" square and 1" deep just so you can get an idea of the size,

On the box I coloured a few bits with the white gel pen for a slightly different take,
So , I hope you like today's card and box, pop back tomorrow for another milk carton, (my fave box, I know!)
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. FAB card hun
    Id LOVE that Queue up set, will NEVER get it though :(

    Have a good day hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, sorry I haven't stopped by for a bit. Life is so busy but I'm hoping to be doing some crafting myself later today. Haven't had time to do anything for ages. Gorgeous card and box. I bet Elaine loved receiving them. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful sarah-Jane.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty! Loving that ruffled little ribbon! ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...