Monday 9 August 2010

Aunty Amber's Birthday

Hello,
I am sharing my sister Amber's card with you today, I know the title says Aunty Amber but that is what we all call her my friends and myself included! he he!
So I made her this card after seeing the idea on Blue Jellys blog, I loved that she turned the cake from On a Pedestal upside down to make this cute glass! thanks for the inspiration Victoria x
Colours used were Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise and the paper is from Pink Flamingo,

The cherry was stamped using versamark to make the side panel and I added some yummy Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the 'fizz' and the top of the 'glass'
Inside picture with the sentiment also from On a Pedestal which fits perfectly in the 1+3/8 circle punch,

Arty Angle to finish today, 'Happy Birthday' is teamed with gorgeous sparkly gem brads,

Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh how gorgeous, those colours are lush together! I'm sure Aunty Amber will be delighted :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a beautiful card. You are very talented Sarah-Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO I LOVE this color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the upside down idea is very clever !

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours and love the upside down cake - fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...