Wednesday 11 August 2010

More bits for Aunty Amber

Hello,
Today I have a few matching bits I made to go with Aunty Ambers card from Monday,
I made a mini pizza box to hold a bracelet, using On a Pedestal again, a Stamp-a-ma-jig is an essential for this set :-) Colours are Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise as before,
a candle wrapped in large cello bag and tied with silver cord and a matching coloured tag,
and together,
and finally I got a large glass jar from IKEA and filled it with mini bags of sweets from M&S and a few lollies, just a little selection to pick through ;-)

For the top of the jar I used an old sab set called yummy, perfect for this sort of thing don't you think?
and here I used Tiny Tags with the Jewellery Tag Punch on the clasp, 20% off this stamp set this month, yay!


Well that's it for today, I will be going to see MIL again today as she is in hospital at the moment,
We are all hoping for some news soon from the doctors, please think of us.
Bye for now, Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...