Thursday 4 November 2010

Convention Time!!!

Hello,
I have been a busy girl these last few weeks with the house and of course getting ready for this convention weekend! I will be scheduling some posts the next few days with some cards I have made for swaps, now, I get a bit bored making lots of the same thing so I made 20 or so of a few designs.
I will start today with a card made using the Delightful Decorations set with the matching ornament punch which just so happens to have a brilliant offer on it for November and December, see top post!

The centre ornament is from the Jolly Holly Designer Paper Pack and the greeting is from my favourite new sentiment set Curly Cute, love it! Background was made using the Sparkle and Shine wheel with Versamrk ink.


as you can see I have made the sentiment "wave" by adding some dimensionals under the middle and end, I hope you like and do pop back over the weekend for more swaps from me. Next week I will be sharing the swaps and stories I receive with you too :-)
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see the other designs, have a wonderful time :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT SJ love how you used this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...