Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Wishes

Hello,
And a very Merry Christmas to you all, I sincerely hope you all had a lovely day with friends and/or family. We had a reasonably quiet day with just 8 of us here, the only downside being that I had to work Christmas day and boxing day evenings, boo! the daytime was lovely though :-)
Last Christmas few Christmas cards to share with you today, these are the cards I made for some of my lovely customers using the ornament punch, Jolly Holiday papers and some super soft satin ribbon,
2 designs...
and for my class Ladies I made some little after eight mint holders with easel style toppers with 3 sections to open,


and I popped them in little cello bags before hand delivering them,



well, I hope you like and have a lovely bank holiday Monday today, I am hoping to not do very much at all just play with the kiddies,
Enjoy your day whatever you are up to :-D
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful Sarah-Jane do you have instructions for the boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, thank you for my GORGEOUS card, what a lovely surprise! I was very behind with mine this year. I made some for selling but never got around to finishing those I started for myself. I really do need to satart early next year! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...