Thursday 9 December 2010

Henry's Birthday

Hello,
Josh had a birthday party to go to this last weekend and as it was for a 14 year old (not the easiest cards to make!) so I opted to keep it (very) simple,
Papers are some retired ones in Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie



Love this narrow ribbon, so cute,



Sentiment is from Perfect Punches, I inked the image with markers and then cut it out so I could layer using the XL Oval Punch,



On some of the spots I added Crystal Effects for a bit of texture,



and a little strip inside to finish it off,
Thanks for looking today, I will be back soon with a birthday card for my dad who's birthday it is today!
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...