Wednesday 19 January 2011

Monster of a Card

Hello,
In a week or so my friend and upline Julie is having a team training day, I cannot make it this time unfortunately but I am participating in the Card Candy swap so that's what I have been doing the last few days. I am pleased with the end result but I will have to wait to blog them until when the are going to be swapped so as not to spoil the surprise for the other members of the team ;-)
So, back to this card, I just fancied playing with this monster set the other day as I have had it for ages and not really gotten round to playing with it, I used the colour coach for the combo again, it is Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz and Tempting Turquoise,


The little banner is made using the star punch and the balloons are from Party this Way, it really is such a great set and the little star in the background is from Every Little Bit,

and an arty angle,

so a quick and easy little card for a boy today, I am going to clean my car this morning, boo, but then I hope to get inky later,
Have a great day whatever you are up to and thanks for stopping by to visit today xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...