Tuesday 15 March 2011

1st Birthday

Hello,
I am soo excited to show you the lovely box of Mini Catalogue goodies delivered yesterday! Unfortunately I was in the middle of cleaning the oven :-( but I am definitely going to have a long play with all the yumminess today, I cannot wait to show you what is in the new catalogue, but more on that soon, I promise..
Back to today's card, I was asked by a friend to make this 1st birthday card and the request was "Very Pink, please" I think I managed that O.K. ;-)
This card is 8"x8" with a base of pretty in pink and rose red DSP (retired)
I used the Party This Way banner with the Just Perfect Alphabet, I punched a tiny hole for the Silver Cord to go through and attached it to the card using Subtles buttons and glue dots,
the number one is from Schoolbook Serif numbers and the today is from Basic Phrases,
the pretty crown is from Every Little Bit blinged with glitter and a white satin bow to break up a little of the pink *wink*
and finally a picture of inside with the XL Fancy  Flower Punch, sentiment is from Afterthoughts the level one hostess set,
Thanks for visiting today,
I hope you like today's card, I am off to play with my new goodies :-D
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...