Monday 28 March 2011

Happy Birthday to our Zoe!

Good morning,
Today is our (not so) little Zoe's 10th Birthday, I know everyone says this but I can hardly beleive it's been 10 years! and she is just growing up so fast at the minute too, becoming a real young lady :-D
Anyway, after yesterdays Tutorial  I promised I would share with you the card, and it is all decorated for Zoe's birthday,
 Broadsheet Alphabet used to write Zoe, Just Perfect Alpha for "today" and the hearts were punched using the heart to heart punch, 
XL Fancy Flower punch out,
and finally sentiment is from Curly Cute, I inked the "Happy" first with markers, then "Birthday" and stamped it underneath, and I got it in the right place first time without a samaj, get me! ha ha! I punched it out with the XL oval punch and edged with scalloped oval punch outs to finish,
Well, I hope you like Zoe's birthday card from us, must dash as I have to get ready for this evenings tea party but I will be back soon with some more loveliness to share with you all,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. AWW SJ Zoe will just LOVE this, what a wonderful and beautiful card design!! Great papers, LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah Jane, so much work has gone into this, love all the stitching detail. Hope the party goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sarah Jane. The papers and colours you have used are brilliant..
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...