Wednesday 30 March 2011

I'm still here!!

Hello lovely blog readers!
I apologise about my lack of posts (again) but this time it is not because I haven't been creating! It's just that what I have been busy making I can't share with you yet! I am LOVING the new products from the Mini Catalogue, there is just sooo much in there to get the old creative juices flowing! I have been using a mix of old and new products but everythingI have made has something on it I can't share! I thank-you again for your never ending patience and understanding :-)
If you would like your very own copy of the mini catalogue then please drop me a line at sarah-janerae@sky.com and I will be sure to pop one in the post to you asap. If you are on my email list then I will be sending out the monthly newsletter tomorrow too, message me at the same addy to go onto my newsletter list, a monthly reminder of what SU! have going on and also the odd special offer from me too :-)
Don't forget too I am starting a Stampers 6 club in April, more details on the post above.
Not long to wait now....
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...