Friday 1 April 2011

THE NEW MINI IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning to you all!!
And so we have finally got here! I have been teasing and telling you about all these wonderful products and now I can finally share it ALL! CLICK ON THE CATTY PHOTO to have a look inside at the most amazing products SU! have released including the thing I have had the most requests for... The Big Shot! and exclusive SU! Dies too!
To place an order for any of the products in this new catalogue (or the old one) please email me.
And so I suppose you would like to see something I have created using mini products? Oh, Okay then! lol! Although the eagle eyed amongst you may have spotted a few sneaks on Zoe's card earlier this week ;-)  This card has LOADS of the new products on it. Patchwork Top Note Die cut using Springtime Vintage DSP, which is even prettier IRL. 
Flowers made using the Fun Flowers Die and then embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder, I inked the edges in Crumb Cake ink using a sponge, this colour gives a great "antiquey" {made up word} finish to your card/papers,
Sentiment is from Occasional Greetings and the darling little butterflies were die cut and embossed at the same time with the Exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit,
The Rose Red layer was stamped with the vine from Vintage Vogue and I added a layer inside to finish,

That's it for today, I hope you love the Mini Catalogue as much as I do and come back tomorrow (saturday) as I have my DT card for the NEW challenge blog "Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog"
So much going on at the moment! Exciting times!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...