Tuesday 10 May 2011

Eva's Birthday

Good Morning to you today,
As promised I have the birthday card I made for Zack's friend Eva who's party we went to on Sunday, she was just 6 so I went with the traditional girly style and the pretty colours of Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink and  Marina Mist, a colour combo from the Colour Coach,
Stamp set used was On a Pedestal I haven't used this set in ages and had almost forgotten how lovely it was! I used my markers to ink the stamps up,
I used some of the super soft Daffodil Delight satin ribbon to make a lush bow and hung some tiny tags punched with Jewellery punch, another set I haven't used for a while,
and added rhinestones to the corners
lastly inside with the lovely sentiment from the new mini, the level 2 hostess set called Something to Celebrate, if you need this gorgeous set then message me to arrange a date for a workshop ;-)
Well, thanks for stopping by today, I have another busy one ahead more getting ready for Sundays craft show plus a list of cards I need made today!
Hope you have a great day,
Stampin' Hugs, 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Sarah Jane. Love the soft, sweet colours you've used! Perfect!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Sarah-Jane,I love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tiny crowns on the tags, I haven't used that one yet, will have to get to it!!
    Great colour combo!
    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...