Monday 16 May 2011

From a hat to a card

Good morning,
Well, first of all today, if you visited me at the craft fair ay Lyndhurst yesterday I would like to say a big Hello to you! it was great to meet you, I will be there the next two weeks too so please do pop in and say Hi of you are in the area, it is at Lyndhurst Community Centre, SO43 7NY.
Anyway, I needed another birthday card for yesterday and as I was flipping through my Tesco's mag I saw this hat and I knew I wanted to make a card using it as inspiration! Love the colours, love the layers, love the flower..
And here is my card, I totally used the picture inspiration literally to make this card..
I die cut 3 layers of each colour to make the flower very full adding a tempting turquoise {retired} button threaded with with 3mm taffeta ribbon,
Sentiment is from Party This Way, loving banners at the moment too, had you noticed?? lol! I finished the end with a Tab punch out with a pretty Flower Brad and Rhinestone
and inside I added a little Daisy too,
Well, that's it for today, I hope you like this card and if you need any of the (all SU!) supplies I have used here then please do contact me for more details,
Thanks for visiting me today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you , I love the card and it's great to see where the inspiration came from
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bright and beautiful Sarah! Love how you've used the hat as your inpiration! These colours are fab together!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...