Wednesday 11 May 2011

Good Morning,
I have been wanting to play with my Little Additions stamps some more for a while now and just haven't had enough time but a friend needed a baby card and so it was just the perfect excuse! I love this set, it is so cute! Page 20 of the mini catalogue if you want a look at the whole set, there is a lot to see too ;-)
 I made a base of Crumb Cake with a Marina Mist DSP (from the subtles stack) layer topped with another layer of Crumb Cake with the name and date printed from the computer,
I inked the photo frames with the same colours plus a line of Daffodil Delight too, it looks very pale in this pic though,
I also used my markers to ink the cot too,
and some yummy wide striped grosgrain tied in a knot to finish the outside,
and I did much the same on the inside, sentiment inside is from the Level 2 set Something to Celebrate, it is also from the mini,
 So, I have still got loads to do today to be ready for Sunday, I hope to see you there! but I will be back here tomorrow with something very different from this,
Thanks for popping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...