Monday 20 June 2011

Sally-Jo's Birthday

Good Morning!
Super quick post again today as this morning I have a class :-)
So, it was one of the Jems birthdays on Friday so of course I had to make a card, I was a bit late posing it out, oopsie, I really hope she got it before the weekend..
Anyway, colour coach used to get the Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz combo, Strength and Hope stamp set used, read more HERE about my charity class where we will be using this set, having a raffle and lots of other exciting stuff :-D
These butterflies are really gorgeous! I have just adhered the centre on top of a Polka Dot Embossed sheet of card,
I used Oval All for the sentiment, a set I haven't used in ages but I think it looks lovely on top of the Poly In Colour ribbon,
and another little butterfly to finish inside,
Well, that's it, I have a class starting soon so must dash,
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...