Saturday 4 June 2011

Simply Stampin, Week 9, A Sketch

Good Morning!
I am so happy it's the weekend!! and here's to the sun shining too ;-)
So, onto this weeks challenge card, I am thrilled we had so many entries last week, well done to all who entered, there were some gorgeous creations for the Flower Frenzy Challenge, thank-you if you took the time to enter :-)
Anyway, onto this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenge and it's my favourite sort of challenge too, a sketch
And you know sometimes you are just really pleased with how a card turns out, well this is one of those times! O.K. so I have jigged this around a touch to make Z folding card, but it just felt right,
I love this colour combo, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink too, Another reason I am particularly happy with this card is because it should be called my blog card... a card and a cuppa!!
this adorable image is again from the Level 1 hostess stamp set that the vase came from for this weeks LIM challenge, it's called A Slice of Life, and it could be yours for FREE, ask me how ;-) I coloured it with blender pens and ink pads with the froth on the Hot Choc (?) coloured with White Shimmer Paint,
Yummy Marina Mist satin ribbon,
and one final pic which I think shows the sketch shape a touch better,
Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT to see what they have come up with, and finally if you get 5 mins we would love it if you entered too :-)
Thanks, as ever, for stopping by to see me,
Stampin' Hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card SJ
    Love the take on the sketch, so clever

    Perfect for your blog eh!

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the punched edging and the gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Sarah-Jane, again your's is my favourite. I haven't done a Z card for ages! Think I may make one for a father's day card. I never even noticed this stamp set, now I want it! (surgprise, surprise)
    I'm adding your blog to my 'Blogs that inspire me' list, to look out it on the side bar.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever take on the sketch. I love your design. Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Z fold cards and this is fab! What a great colour combo too, I need to try this, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...