Wednesday 3 August 2011

Baby Boy

Good Morning,
I was recently asked by a friend to make a Baby Boy card as she didn't give me any details I made this very general Baby card for her,
Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake colour combo, what ever did we do before Crumb Cake?? I used the Subtles DSP stack and the ever versatile Top Note die with Little Additions stamp set,
Matching Seam Binding ribbon with a double knot ;-)
Sentiment comes from Something to Celebrate, the level 2 stamp set in the current Mini catalogue and I punched it out using the Decorative Label Punch, a few punched stars from the same paper and inked around the edges make the background a bit more interesting,
and a bit of decoration inside using Versamark ink so it's nice and subtle,
Right, that's today's card for you.
 I am placing a Stampin' up! order in the next day or two, if you would like to add anything and live local you can jump in and make your postage just £1, message me to add anything or if you live further I will send your order on at cost ;-) Don't forget the gorgeous FREE gift available if you spend £75, I sooo need this gift and I'm sure you do too!! ;-)
Thanks for dropping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...