Monday 12 September 2011

Occasional Getings

Good Moning,
As the title suggests I am going to share another retiring set with you today, Occasional Greetings
This is another fab set and right now there is 40% off too! Just £18.57 'till the end of September or while stocks last.
 For the full list (including sell outs) click HERE.
So onto (quite) a few cards I have made using this set, it would seem that the "Dear Friend" stamp is my most used stamp going by looking through the ones I have added lables to ;-)
The free tutorial for this flower is in my side bar if you want to know how to create one :-)
 
 Happy Mother's Day card with matching candle,
 Festive greetings with the bird punch,
 Dad's Day using Every Little Bit,
 More friends :-)
 And Happy Birthday with All in the Family,
So, you can see it is a very versatile set! If you would like your own set or if there is anything else you need from the retiring products list then please message me to place your order. Quite a lot has already sold out so please get in touch asap so you are not dissapointed if your "must have" items are gone.
One final note, I have a new Stampers 6 club starting in October, a little bit of SU! direct to your door each month with fabby hostess benefits all for you one of those months, again message me to reserve your place, 3 places already taken, just 3 left!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...