Friday 7 October 2011

Handbags and Glad Rags NEW Tutorial

Good morning peeps!
I have a NEW tutorial for you today making a fabby handbag with a matching gift card holder (to purchase some glad rags ;-)) using the brilliantly versatile new SU! die called "Two Tags", to see the die see page 123 of the new catty HERE
This is a 27 page step by step, full colour PDF tutorial with detailed instructions for both the bag...
...and gift card holder
All yours for just £3.00!
Click HERE to purchase this tutorial sent directly to your inbox, no waiting around, it will be sent immediately to you ;-)
Thank-you and if you do make either of these please send me a picture I love to see what you create :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...