Wednesday 26 October 2011

New Stamp-a-Stack Tutorial

Hello!
I have just added to my tutorials for sale this Stamp-a-Stack class, my ladies loved making these 10 cards and it took them approximately 3 hours with a bit of time for mince pies and chat too :-)
I hope you enjoy!
To purchase this tutorial for just £3.00 please go HERE, this fab tutorial gives you a measurements sheet to make your preperation easier and 5 individual sheets ready to print off (and perhaps laminate) to work your class as a shoe box swap style class (this is how I did it and it worked great!) If you require more details of how to do this please email me with your questions :-)
Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with my NEW stamp-a-Stack details, just a few places left for the third and final class, message me to reserve a spot
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!! I love them!!! Especially the one in the middle and the one on the left!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!! Hugs!!!! Ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are gorgeous cards Sarah Jane - no wonder they went down well at your class.

    Thanks for your comment re the washi tape card - of course we're about 2 years behind the US and Australia trends for this and I have only found one seller on ebay - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Not-Just-Nails?_trksid=p4340.l2563 (search Japanese tape) Nichole Heady made her own stamped version with double sided tape and tissue paper. There's a link on my blog post. Hope this is clear! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...