Monday 30 January 2012

Everyday Enchantment with Elementary Elegance

WOW! That's a lot of E's!! but for today's card that's just what I used, the gorgeous FREE stamps and papers available exclusively during sale-a-bration (untill the end of March)
I made a square card with a very basic layout but with a lot of details on each section so plenty of pics for you today ;-)
Fun flowers die made the flower with an antique brad in the centre
a mini vintage tag filled with the friends stamp from the tiny tags stamp set
some crowns....
and butterflies...
and the frame and sentiment, all from the Elementary Elegance SAB stamp set,
Poppy Parade twill ribbon ruffle across the centre adds a splash of colour
and another fun flower inside to finish
Well, that's today's card for you,
If you are interested in coming along to a class (last day tomorrow to book for Feb all day class) and playing with some stamps, placing an order to get your own FREE stamps or thinking about joining SU! and getting even more FREE stamps then please email me sarah-janerae*at*sky*dot*com for more details or just a chat. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks for visiting today, I love that you visit me :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, very nice, yesterday I have got the celebation -paper, so I will try to make this wonderfuk card for my girl friend.
    Greetings
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and what a great way to show all those pretty patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...