Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines!

O.K. I must confess to not really being a Valentines kinda girl, in fact we are not a Valentines house at all really! However, having said that I really wanted to send my lovely down- a little something, just to let them know I am thinking of them, so Valentines day was just the perfect excuse ;-)
I made them each a little handbag using the Pillow Box die and the scallop square die with Spice cake DSP for the "flap"
I stamped the FREE Fresh Vintage flower stamp all over the soft suede pillow box and added a pretty antique brad for the clasp
all in a row :-)
and I also popped a little card in with them too. These were made with the full heart and triple heart punches with more Spice cake DSP
adding crystal effects and a rhinestone to a couple of the hearts to highlight
and all 4 cards together
Well girls, I hope you like your little something from me? And wishing a Happy Valentines to all :-D
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Pin It  
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the little surprise that just arrived in the post this morning, its all gorgeous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bags - think they could be just right for Easter gifts too?!
    I'm sure your team will have been thrilled to receive your gifts, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little handbags are so cute and the cards are great too! What a nice gift and perfect for just about any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...