Saturday 18 February 2012

A More Modern Take

Hello there blog friends!
Apologies for the lack of a post yesterday, it was not for the lack of projects to post, more because we spent a lovely day out together at the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth. We went up the tower and even braved walking on the glass floor too :-)
Here we are sat in the cafe which is on the second level

So, I do have a card to share today, this one uses Fresh Vintage but I wanted to give it a more modern twist so I changed up the colours using the colour coach for inspiration. I also based this card on the Mojo Monday sketch, it's been a long time since I seem to have had time to join in any challenges...
Loving the Melon Mambo wide striped grosgrain ribbon, perfect for tying lush bows
I inked the flower using my markers for this effect, I will be starting a marker share soon, message me if you would like to join :-) and a strip of pretty rhinestones add just enough bling
to decorate inside I huffed on my stamp again, without re-inking it, and stamped on the insert to give this paler version of the front flower
Well, that's me for today, I'm off to enjoy this Saturday with the kids, think we might go to the forest for a bit with the dog?? Have a lovely day whatever you are up to and thank-you for visiting me
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love your card SJ and love seeing your gorgeous family. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you colored the image and that bow is awesome! Wonderful pic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...