Saturday 31 March 2012

Big thanks, little card ;-)

Hello there,
I needed a few quick thank-you cards the other day and so I have a super little card in an unusual (for me) colourway, but I do likey!
Crumb Cake base with Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight scalloped border and Melon Mambo spotted ribbon, Trendy Trees stamp set was used, this one hasn't seen ink for a while!
 I stamped Outlined Occasions inside and coloured it in with my Versamark pen again, I love this look ;-)
and all three together
Quick post from me tonight, I'm off to work in a bit but I will be back tomorrow with a special card and a mini tutorial too!
Thanks for visiting,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour combo - seriously love this one. Great CAS design ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and love the bright colors on the trees!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...