Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mother's Day Frame Class Fun

Hello blogland!
Super quick post today before I have mt next class making the Mother's Day frames but I really wanted to share withy ou some of the frames that the ladies made yesterday :-)
Everyone had a really fantastic time and a couple would even like to come along and make another one :-))
This is the one Jo made
 My lovely Emma's frame
 Cate's creation in Poppy Parade and Vanilla, very classy
Margarets Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red, beautiful colours 
 And my dear Mandi's to match her lounge in Island Indigo and Pool Party
Well, we had a fantastic day and if you would like to join us for a class then please do get in touch at sarah-janerae@sky.com
Thanks for visiting today,

5 comments:

  1. These are all so different yet every one of them is beautiful - you obviously have some very talented crafters there Sarah-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with framed paper art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderfull and so good to have made,big up to sarah-jane thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are Fabulous - i love them all. Just goes to show how many talented people you have at your classes SJ - I may have a go at one myself. Thank you ladies for sharing your creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that you showed all of the different color styles! They are all fantastic and a lot of great color combos in this one post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...