Monday 21 May 2012

Anniversary Wishes with Letter It Stamps

A few weeks ago it was our 16th Wedding anniversary! And as usual I was v-e-r-y late making this (think 11pm the night before! eeek!)
Anyway, luckily this idea has been floating round my head for a few days so it came together pretty quickly, lucky for me eh?? ;-) I used my new alphabet stamp set Letter It, great for guy cards don't you think?
I did some inking and embossing  on the semi circle, finishing by wrapping denim ribbon around...
 some (retired) jumbo eyelets adorn the ends of the ribbon and then adhered to the card
 and inside was embossed too :-)
 And now for something completely different!! I forgot to share the cakes I made a while ago for Harrison's birthday party, I made them in ice-cream cones and let me say e-a-s-y!! they look much more fiddly than they were to make, I will be making these again soon, I know :-)))
 And an all together shot to finish for today
Right, that's me for today, I will be back tomorrow with some more cardy goodness for you.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. This is a super card that could be rejigged for any fella's special occasion.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those cupcakes look so yummy!
    What a great way to use that stamp set and perfect for your DH's card! The colors, eyelets, and the denim ribbon work so well for a masculine card!
    LOL at the last minute card! I am always scraping a card together at the last minute...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...