Saturday 16 June 2012

Father's Day/Men's Class Cards Close Look!

Hello there,
As I promised I am back today with a much closer look at last weeks class, we made 3 Men's/Father's Day cards which all went down really well with al the ladies who made them :-) And if you have still to make your Father's day card (you better get on with it! ;-) ) erm, I mean I hope these inspire you, ha ha!
So, we made a little origami shirt, if you would like to make one then just Google Origami Shirts for hundreds of tutorials! Background uses Trendy Trees with versamark. I love Grey and Limeade together at the moment, in fact my lounge is these colours!
 Mini brads are used for the buttons on the shirt
Next up was a shirt card, this ribbon is just the perfect size for the tie don't you think? Dad is from the brill For My Family set and we heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder to make it stand out.
a simple sentiment inside
 And finally a punch art Golfing card to finish, I love that we now have clouds from Up, Up and Away for this card as well as this sentiment which is from there too.
 Pennant punch flag flapping in the breeze ;-)
If you would like to come along to the next class then please email me to book a spot, we are using the lovely Mixed Bunch stamp set with it's fab matching punch. More pics and details to follow tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting today and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...