Wednesday 27 June 2012

Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch butterfly

Hello there,
Late again today as I had my last class this morning with some lovely ladies using the mixed bunch stamp set and I took my poor desperate for a walk dog out to the forest this afternoon!
 I had such a lovely time at class with all the ladies again! Chatting, making cards and of course cake :-)
So, I am here to share the last card for this class with you today. Its a firm favourite colour combo: Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and a hint of Rose Red for the butterfly,
 I love how this flower makes the butterfly, so quick and easy
and a little pool party ruffled ribbon finishes the top corner off perfectly
Well, I have just a few spaces left for my next class, Just one on Monday 9th and two left on Wednesday 11th July so please hurry if you would like to book onto either of these days, more spots on Saturday 7th though :-) We will be using the super cute and very trendy Up, Up and Away stamp set at this class. More pictures to follow this week.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...