Tuesday 31 July 2012

Button Buddies Thank-you's

Hi there patient people!
I am on leave from work for the next week so fully intend to be back in the blogging and crafting swing of things by this week! Thanks for waiting for me!
I had a whole bunch of thank-you cards to make this week and so of course I wanted to use the FREE ribbon from Julys offer on there but also a stamp set I was sooo desperate to get my hands on but I have hardly used (my bad!) Yes, I loved Button Buddies when I saw it first (still do) but just haven't gotten round to using it anywhere near as much as I should! So I made these cute thank-you cards last week using this set. I decided to run with the summer theme the weather was having although sadly it seems to have deserted us again down south :-(
Nice Daffodil Delight card base to start with
 and a bright Pacific Point blue vase with Melon Mambo flowers made with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, I love these little flowers! and a dash of glass glitter in the centres finishes them off perfectly!
and all together bringing the sunshine to this little corner of my kitchen!
OK, that's me for today,
Back tomorrow with more crafty goodness!
Thanks for dropping by,
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the pretty flowers and the ribbon goes so well on your cards!
    Hope you find plenty of time to be crafty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...