Saturday 21 July 2012

Teachers Cards

Hello there,
What a lovely day I have had, a bit of shopping this morning and then a relaxing afternoon too :-))))
Today I want to share with you the cards I made for the children's teachers I used the retired Tart and Tangy stamp set (again) but as they all had different teachers this year it really didn't matter, phew! 
 Sentiments are from Thank-you kindly (page 86) a very handy set to have ;-)
 This one has a Curly Cute sentiment 
 and a fourth style to finish today
Right, that's me for now, I'm off to work tonight.
Back soon with more cards to share, 
Quick reminder that you still have time to book onto my Stamp-a-Stack on this Monday (23rd) or Wednesday (25th) message me to join us!
Stampin' hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous little cards Sarah-Jane, bet the teachers loved them ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I love the clean layouts and the variety of ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...