Saturday 13 October 2012

SU! Stitched Felt Ornaments

Hello there,
I was having a play around with the stitched ornaments from the Autumn/Winter catalogue ready for the all day class and came up with this simple and easy to make card using them, this is another card which would be easy to make in multiples. I embossed the DSP with the woodgrain folder but it's not that easy to see here ;-)
 A close up of the pretty stitched felt, I also used the border style stamp from Make a Mitten across the bottom for a bit of extra detail
 and finally a sweater trim pull to open the card finishes it off nicely
Right, I'm off out with the family for a bit, back soon!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Such a creative way to use the felt and the border stamp! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...