Friday 19 October 2012

Clockworks card

Hello,
Today I have a card using the cool Clockworks stamp set, this is a fab set for men's cards and we made this one at the last stamp-a-stack I held, speaking of stamp-a-stacks I have another one which will be all Christmas cards on the 27th, 29th and 30th October, If you would like to join us then please email me to book a space :-)
Back to the card, I used a simple palette of black and grey with this cool stamp set...
and a retired Star brad with some of the current stripey ribbon form the Autumn/Winter catty
A quick and effective little card today, I hope you like?
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...