Friday 5 October 2012

Heart of Christmas

Hello there, 
I have another all day class today and so I am going to share with you the projects over the next few days with  you here on my blog!
First up this gorgeously decadent tag ;-)
We used the fab "Heart of Christmas" stamp which is a bargain at just £7.95, see page 15 of the Autumn/Winter catalogue HERE for another look. Antiqued with the spritzer tool,
and a large rosette made with paper from the Festival of Prints stack (page 20 of the same catty) which everyone received in their kit bag
a lush double bow made with vanilla seam binding and cherry cobbler sweater trim, topped with a bronze button,
 all tied to a white paper bag for that special gift!
Right, I have a busy day ahead so I must dash, 
Thanks ever so for looking today
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...