Monday 5 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Friendship Preserves Thank-you cards.

Hello there,
i have some quick makes today for you using the stamp set Friendship Preserves, this is a cool set for home made goodies and for cards as well ;-) The DSP is from the Floral District pack which is included in my paper share HERE.
 I stamped the image twice and cut out the Melon Mambo layer adhering with dimensionals
I made a few to send -)
Well, that's all for today. Please if you want a paper share hurry as I only have TWO left now.
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs, 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely thank yous SJ. Missed you at Convention. Hope you're there in Manchester. Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...