Friday 7 December 2012

Heart of Christmas and Candlelight Christmas

Hello there
I am here today with another Christmas card for you made with the wonderful stamp "Heart of Christmas"
I love this simple and elegant stamp, it is perfect for so many styles of card and here I have made it the focal point of a wreath, the time honoured classic for Christmas!
 The outer leaves and side panel are from the stunning Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP (from the Autumn/Winter catty) with the leaves punched using the bird punch.
 I added rhinestones which I coloured with a red sharpie for berries and finished with a simple satin bow (retired ribbon) and a spritz with the Crumb Cake marker to age it too.
I hope you have liked today's card and I will be back soon with more for you
'till then, Stampin' Hugs from me, 

3 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...