Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Christmas gifts for my SU! Team The Southern Belles ;-)

Hello, 
I hope you have had a fab Christmas with your nearest and dearest. We have had a quiet time but very enjoyable!
So, today I am going to share with you the gifts I sent to my downline for Christmas and I will be back tomorrow with the card I made just for the team :-)
So, to start I made some Lavender bath salts to relax after all the hard work they have been doing this year! 
 I die cut a bauble from DSP using the holiday framelits, inking the edges and adding a sparkly star too. I also printed some basic instructions onto Vellum Card and die cut these out so they sat neatly behind the paper bauble
 the mix is simply Epsom Salts and dried lavender petals, it makes you skin feel so soft once you have soaked in this and of course it smells delish too ;-)
Finally I added different (retired) ribbon to all the little bags
and I also made each team member a pair of stud earrings, using the resin flowers we carry, on sterling silver posts, so cute!
 and here they are all together!
Well, I hope they all received their gifts in time and had a wonderful Christmas too,
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful hand made gifts! Love the ornament tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...