Wednesday 5 December 2012

Southern Belles Get Together

Hello,
This last Saturday some of my lovely team came over for a pre-Christmas get together. We talked and laughed about all things SU! and more. I had a lovely time and I think, so did they ;-)
We also did some crafting and made these 2 cards that could be shared at a workshop, the original version and a stepped up one with more product. We used the Friendship Preserves stamp set in a Baja Breeze and Summer Starfruit colour combo,
 Using the rock and roll technique for the main image with Vintage Faceted Buttons and Summer Starfruit ribbon on the stepped up version, we also spritzed the card front with Vanilla Smooch Spritz but it hasn't shown up on the pic here very well, soz ;-)
 and we also made a 3d Christmas ornament in a choice of colours, here is the Real Red version with Wild Wasabi ribbon,
 Pink Pirouette version with Rich Razzleberry stitched ribbon
 and my favourite the Pool Party version with Night of Navy co-ordinating ribbon 
 and here they are all together :-)
Well, that's all from me today, I hope you have enjoyed the projects and I will be back soon with more craftyness to share with you!
For more info on joining my team please feel free to email me :-)
Stampin' Hugs from me today

1 comment:

  1. I would say we all had a great time S-J! and the projects had the right amount of fun, simplicity and step-up loveliness to make them perfect for a workshop. Thanks for hosting, your an angel! Big hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...